Support the site - make a donation

The best things in life are free, however running this site is not. :grinning:

Tender, love and care
I like spending time maintaining the site, interacting with you all and nurturing this slowly but steadily growing community. I have really boosted my tech skills adding new features along the way and automating the support as much as possible.

Recurring expenses
Apart from the time and effort I am happily investing there are also some recurring costs to host the site (greenhost.nl) and acquire some of the supporting services. So far I have been able to keep these below €20 euro a month, which makes €240 a year.

Support donations
To cover the expenses made, I figured it would make sense to offer you guys the option to make a support donation. It is fully voluntary and you can choose to donate 5, 10 or 20 euro, whenever you feel like it, once or multiple times a year, or never at all. All up to you.

Not for profit
Should there be any surplus arising from this I will be taking suggestions from the community on what to spend it on. Fund a nice get-to-gether? Batch translation of older posts? Sportina banners to fly on our boats or perhaps better yet, donate to the KNRM (royal dutch rescue brigade).

How to donate

• Scan any of the EU-SEPA QR codes below with bank’s your mobile app. Validate the data and wire the money.
  • If that doesn’t work you can create a manual transaction with the details on the QR code. This will also allow you to donate hundreds of euros if you like. :grin:
  • Not in EU/on SEPA? Brexit=brexit but you can still enjoy the site! :joy:
  • I will check on a regular basis, but do reply to this post to let know you made a contribution!

Goodies!
Contributors will be rewarded with ‘member’ status which will give you:

• a super cool badge on your avatar
  • access to the empty member’s lounge (please don’t tell anyone)
  • a say in what to invest our plentiful profits in
  • nothing less than eternal fame

Thanks for supporting the site!

Hi Koen, uiteraard een donatie overgemaakt. Ik heb al veel tips en info kunnen vinden c.q. uitwisselen dankzij dit forum. En laat het voorjaar maar snel beginnen.

Groetjes
Rob & Ria

Thanks voor de bijdrage en graag gedaan!

Donatie gedaan. Dit handige forum in de lucht houden lijkt mij een goed idee.

Gr Rob

2 Likes

Ziezo, mooi werk moet gesteund worden.

2 Likes

Dag Koen,

Zojuist een donatie overgemaakt. Bedankt voor het onderhouden van deze site.

1 Like

Beste Koen, ik weet niet of mijn bericht van zojuist is over gekomen, Dus nog maar een keer…

Hartelijk dank voor je werk en voorfinancieren van kosten voor de website. Ben ik erg blij mee! Uiteraard draag ik bij aan de kosten. Goed dat je dit expliciet hebt gevraagd. Mag je gerust nog eens doen.
Veel zeilplezier, groet vanaf De Burd in Grou

Roy Tomeij op ‘Snug’

Ha die Roy,

Hartelijk dank voor je donatie, dat scheelt weer!

Sorry voor de late reactie, vakantie enzo…

Groet!

Koen

QR werkte niet voor mij, maar ben niet voor 1 gat te vangen :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoppa badge te pakken. Nu nog een gezellig profielplaatje en je bent helemaal de man!

Zo beter dan? te weinig tekst hmm… :yum:

Zeker wel! Helemaal goed!

Hallo,

würde gern eine Spende / Donation machen. Aber QR-Code funktioniert bei mir nicht,

Gibt es die Daten (Name, Bank, Kontonummer, BIC) für eine klassische Überweisung oder PayPal?

Sorry, nicht in holländisch. Beste Grüße

Ricarda & Ortwin Rabenbauer (Madeline)

ortwinmeyerowa@aol.com

1 Like

Sent you a personal message, your support is very welcome!

Koen

Thanks so much for your big contribution, that’s really supportive and kind of you!

Koen

heb nog maar een donatie gedaan voor de komende tijd :wink:

1 Like